07/01/2020 We currently have a vacancy for a Production Operative.
Having experienced substantial growth in recent years, this has now led to a vacancy in our busy production facility.
This is a permanent, full time (36 ½ Hours per week) role based in our factory at Clarence Mill in Bollington.
We have two companies specialising in the production and supply of sealing solutions. Munsch & Co. was established in 1972, and in 2015 we set up our sister company, Polymer Trade Manufacturing.
We supply into many market sectors including food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, automotive, Oil & gas, construction & marine etc.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly, hardworking team of 14 people who are multi-skilled across all areas of the business.
Read more about what we do here
As 90% of our product range is manufactured and produced in-house, this provides variation in the day to day workload.
The role will involve the following:
- Correct reading of job cards
- Use of hydraulic presses for producing gaskets
- Locating material and tooling
- Packaging and quality control
- Moulding Operation
- PVC Curtain production
- Unloading deliveries
- Stock picking
- Following ISO9001, quality procedures
Full training will be provided, however the successful candidate needs to have the following attributes:
- Can work individually and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Good contributor
- Ability to lift, sometimes heavy goods
- Salary dependent on age and experience, but above minimum wage
- Yearly bonus
- Bank holidays + 4 weeks holiday per year, increasing by 1 day per calendar year completed up to 5 weeks
If you feel that this is the job for you and you are the right candidate, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 31st January 2020.