We recognise that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. They include customers, employees, investors, suppliers, the community and the environment.
- Recognising that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business.
- Collectively we aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
- We take seriously all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfil the requirements outlined within this policy.
- The Company shall be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
- The Managing Director is responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realise our corporate responsibilities. The responsibility for our performance on this policy rests with all employees throughout the company.
Our partnership focus:
- We shall ensure a high level of business performance while minimising and effectively managing risk ensuring that we uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with all our stakeholders
- Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship and will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices.
- Suppliers and contractors shall be encouraged to adopt responsible business policies and practices.
- We shall encourage dialogue with local communities for mutual benefit.
- Customer complaints will be registered and resolved in accordance with our standards of service. Director will take personal responsibility.
- We shall support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations and activities in our region where appropriate.
- Working with local schools, colleges and universities is important. We will assist young people in choosing their future careers, being an advocate for our industry.
- An equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees is in place, and will offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development.
- A clear and fair employee remuneration policy will be implemented and we shall maintain an open, approachable relationship with our workforce for employee consultation and business involvement.
- Safeguards will be provided to ensure that all employees of whatever nationality, colour, race or religious belief are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment.
- We will provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment in line with our Health and Safety policy and safe systems of work.
- Environmental policies and objectives as part of the business planning cycle have been developed..